Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The DOD Reindeer and Kwanzaa Alter Boots

Okay I never posted the pictures of The DOD wearing their reindeer head gear or the Kwanzaa alter. So even tho the new year is here, I'ma go back about 30 days and just pretend it's still December 2008 and that I didn't forget to post the pics (read LAZY) *chuckle*

This is the "boots" part of the post cuz Asaria likes to play dress up.She put on Ayana's pink snow boots and attempted to walk in them. LOL

Here is the DOD in their favorite pj'sAnd Asaria SCREAMING because I had the audacity/nerve to put her down.

Reindeer Amira

Reindeer Asaria

Reindeer Ayana

Reindeer Aaliyah

This was our Kwanzaa alter, which dayum near caught fire. Why? Because somebody fell asleep after lighting the candles. Ordinarily that wouldn't be a problem, had said person actually put the candles OUT before they fell asleep. The oldest DOD had to wake said person, who crashed out on the floor in the loft area of the guest bedroom. Where was I? Taking a much needed bath.

The DOD watching daddy put up the lighting and back drop for their New Year photshoot


Me and Mr. R.after a long day of me cooking and chasing babies. We were both WHUPPED.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:05 PM, January 14, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I adore the reindeer pics. Those are too cute. I love Pjs. If I could wear them all day everyday I would. Lol And HOW DARE YOU put that baby down what's wrong with you!!!! Lol

     
  • At 1:56 PM, January 15, 2009, Blogger Carmell said…

    $4 at Wal-Mart!!! you know i got like 20 of them for mine!!!

    baby girls hair is getting long!!!
    ya'll look ty-red!

     
  • At 3:46 PM, January 15, 2009, Blogger monicac2 said…

    Love the photo shoot and the t-shirts you had! Too cute!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home